Stress free building.
Taking the stress out of renovating is extremely important to All Perth Carpentry and Roofing. We can take care of the details but always make sure that you know at all times what’s going on, and exactly what you can expect, and when. Good communication and support is important to a smooth construction process, and your piece of mind.
Additions and renovations, whether it be an Alfresco area or a timber screen installation, we strongly suggest to plan with a professional team like Perth Carpentry and Roofing. We will help you to get the best for your home, when planning an addition. We are experts in our field and can design and engineer almost any addition to suit your needs.
We can create a private and protected outdoor living space for your home, custom designed for your needs, and to fit the area that you have available.
A well designed Patio/alfresco should take into account your Location and direction of your block. While considering the weather and sunlight factors, we can provide you with a well-ventilated, light, and cool place to entertain.
We can come to you to design and build, or you can tell us what it is exactly you want, usually by showing us a picture of a style you have seen and like. When choosing a patio/alfresco you should
- Choose where you want it, and what size (measure approximate size with a tape or by steps)
- Choose a style for example modern, matching with existing or Bali style.
- Choose what type you want either flat, gable or hipped or a combination.
- Consider what pitch roof you want normally 22, 24 or 30 for gable or 3-6 for flat.
- If you want timber linings it’s easier to know from an early stage so we can design frame to suite.
- Choose what roof covering you want.
- Consider if you would like decking, ceiling linings, timber screens, fan lighting etc.
- Call us and explain the above information and we can give you an estimate quote usually straight away or the next day.
- We can then come out to measure exact dimensions and confirm a quote in writing.
- Once you’re happy with our quote, a small deposit is collected, then we draw up the design and obtain any necessary engineering and building approvals.
- The patio, decks and timber screens etc. are installed.
- We do a Site clean at the end of each day and on completion of works all rubbish is removed from site, free of charge.
- Paints or stains are applied prior to or during construction, with touch ups done if necessary, when everything is complete.